Argile Ecossais Wallanklagebank

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bon Voyage!

Ahhh, I leave tomarrow at 2pm. (tue, 29th that is) I have a crazy list of stuff to do and stuff i've been wanting to blog about. I have to get my housing straightened out, possibly call the residence lady who doesn't know english (or very poorly, but what am i complainign about, i'm going to learn french i might as well start out now. ) well soon starts a big journey in my life, I can't imagine how much i will be stretched and grown. May God's will be done... I'm excited and scared at the same time. I don't think i've ever been this scared about something. It will work out though, I'm deciding right now to put it in Jesus' hands. My awesome family (well part of them) have been here in Billings ready to see me off for a couple of days. So that's good. I just watched "the lake house" good movie. And as far as future blog topics.. 1) Laxatives, 2) funny family objects, and i can't remember the others (I remember now, bakersfield biscuits) . Ok later, i will blog from France next time.
Peace out,
Clay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claaaaay !! You dont reply to my emails :'( well let me know whenever you're in Lyon and whenever you need something. ;) K I hope you'll read this at least :p Have a safe trip !
I'm excited ! :D
Alice

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Counter