Argile Ecossais Wallanklagebank

Monday, July 03, 2006

Answer to Question in my Profile

The children are waiting! Please tell them the story about the bald frog with the wig:

Ok so I've gone through 9 fish this past year. Only number 6 (Nestor, a betta) is left. I felt sorry for the purple little guy so I decided to buy him a new friend from the new fish store down by Albertsons in the middle of town. So I went there and bought a frog, something he wouldn't try to shred to pieces. Well happens that he did get a little violent with our little friend and he bit Tutalor's (the frog) scalp completely off!!! The frog, being a hermit crab cross, got very embarassed about his baldness and whittled himself a makeshift wig out of sea- weed. Now he looks like "the king" and has lost his social anxiety. And they all lived happily ever after....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Counter