Argile Ecossais Wallanklagebank

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Birthday Presents


So some of you know that my birthday was at the end of June. I thought i would just take this time to inform you on the presents i got. There was some money from the family and Meg and Becca took me out to dinner. And also Byron and Jean (my great-aunt and uncle, whom i live with) got me a present this year. The best way to describe it is it's a neck stretcher or officially a "Deluxe Overdoor Cervical Traction Set." It actually works, just make sure you don't put too much water in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rael said...

no one has commented on this?!?!?!? they have to be crazy! this is the best traction kit ever.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clay! i want to use that thing so baddddd! and can i ask where the "cervical" part comes in?:)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Counter