Argile Ecossais Wallanklagebank

Thursday, August 10, 2006

San Francisco Travels!!


ok I'm living the big city life right now. It's a big change and a definate prep for when I go to France. All I have really seen so far is blocks and blocks of buildings. I got here last night (tuesday night the 8th). Plane rides missoula to salt lake and s.l.c. to san fran were good. talked with a kid from CA on the first (he loved montana, city to country) and i sat next to a snorer on the next. when i got to CA I hopped a shuttle to the Adelaine Hostle in the middle of the city. I took a walk and located the French Consulate and then came back and litterally climed into bed, avoiding stepping on my bunk mate's noggin. woke up the next morning and headed for the consulate got my visa with no problems came back and took a huge nap in the middle of deciding what i wanted to do today. I ended up walking around town, bought some souvenirs, went to union square, rode the stairs in an 8 story Macy's across from saks fifth avenue. took some pics. I talked to Cole (my younger bro) and wandered aimlessly around the streets. took a picture of Clay St. found my way to the gate of China town and walked down it going in all the shops. They had the most beautiful asian stuff there. all kinds of statues, figurines, beautiful clothes. I bought a set of six mini buddas, some chopsticks and a chopstick holder. I also ate some kind of melon flavored bun. and then i came back read a little, listened to a little music then wrote this blog. Now I am going to sleep b4 i go to the fishermans warf, alcatraz, the golden gate bridge and In and Out burger. Night everyone.
Love, Clay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Counter